- Flat-finish Latex Paint (any color)
- Tile Grout (unsanded)
- Painter’s Tape
- Sponge Roller or Sponge Brush
- Dust Cloth
- Paint/Grout ratio = 8:1 (Example: Mix 1 tablespoon of grout with 1 cup of paint)
- Sift the grout into the paint to remove any large clumps. Stir until homogeneous.
- Clean and dry the area to be painted.
- Prime the area to be painted and allow to dry.
- Tape off the area and then apply chalkboard
This table is HUGE! I wanted a table that could seat more than a traditional, rectangular design. Although it looks intimidating, there are relatively few steps involved in its construction. A few of the steps will require two people and you will definitely need a few buddies to help carry it to its final position in the yard. It alsoread on